- Associate Professor of Practice
- 320 Scoates Hall
- +1 979 314 8232
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S., University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Agricultural Engineering, 1982
- Graduate Education
- M.S., University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Agricultural Engineering, 1986
Areas of Expertise
- Develop and teach training courses to energy companies, technical associations and businesses on subjects including electric system fundamentals, electric business understanding, electric industry structure, power distribution systems, energy management, power quality, electrical motors and controls, protection of electrical and electronic equipment, electrical codes and standards and stray voltage.
- Provide expert investigation, analysis and testimony related to multiple areas involving electricity, agriculture and agribusiness. Specific areas of expertise include power quality affects on equipment, stray voltage, electrical safety practices, codes, wiring standards and equipment problems in agriculture and agribusiness facilities.