Explore this go-to list of academic resources for Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences students. If you have a specific question, make sure to contact your advisor.
Aggie One Stop
Need help finding resources? You can find the common enrollment services you need from Admissions, Registrar, Scholarships and Financial Aid, Student Business Services and Veteran Services all in one convenient place at Aggie One Stop. View the links below to browse some additional resources.
The department provides three computer labs in Scoates Hall and one in Price Hobgood for undergraduate and graduate students. Please contact CoALS IT (email@example.com | 979.803.1375) for access to these labs.
- Scoates Hall 213 (15 Seats)
- Scoates Hall 214 (30 Seats)
- Scoates Hall 318 (12 Seats)
- Price Hobgood 118 (12 Seats)
Remote Lab Access
Step 1. Connect to VPN
You must connect to the Texas A&M VPN if off-campus before you will be able to gain access to a lab computer.
Step 2. Install Microsoft Remote Desktop on your Device
Microsoft Remote Desktop is included with Windows 10 Pro. No additional software is required. Windows 10 Home users will need to install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop from the Mac App Store.
Step 3. Connect to Lab Computer
- Select an available computer using the link above.
- Click the Connect button. A connect window will pop-up. Click the Download button.
- Open the file that was downloaded. You may be prompted with a security warning. Click Continue.
- When asked for credentials, click more choices, and then click Use a different account. (You will not need to click more choices on Mac)
- In the user name field, type AUTH\ followed by your NetID (Example: AUTH\aggie123), and then type your password in the next field.
- You will be prompted with another security warning. Click Yes. (Continue on Mac).
- Accept the connection request from Duo two-factor authentication.
- Please sign-out when finished so that others are able to use the computer.
Student Academic Forms and Resources
- Student Rules and Regulations
- Academic Calendar
- Final Exam Schedule
- Academic Probation and Dismissal
- Appeals Request Form
- Withdrawing from the University
- Grade Distribution
- Incomplete Grade and No-Grade Request
- Force Request
- Register for Classes
- Texas A&M University Graduation Information
- Registration – Restriction Instructions
- Changing the Number of Variable Course Credits
- Academic Success
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Academic Accountability
- Education Abroad
- Career Center
- University Writing Center
- Student Business Services
Current Undergraduate Students
Newly Admitted Undergraduates
- Steps to Complete Before the Semester
- Register for New Student Conferences
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Howdy Week
Current Graduate Students
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Graduate and Professional Academic Forms
- Graduate and Professional School
- Graduate and Professional Course Catalog
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Thesis and Dissertation Services
- Steps to Fulfill Master’s Degree Requirements
- Steps to Fulfill Doctoral Degree Requirements
- Document Processing Submission System
- International Student Services
- Professional Development
- Ombuds Services (Student Grievances)