- Girish Agarwal
- 574 Mitchell Physics Building
- Undergraduate Education
- B.Sc., Gorakhpur University, 1964
- Graduate Education
- M.Sc., Banaras Hindu University, 1966
- Ph.D., University of Rochester, 1969
Biophotonics; Plasmonics and Nano photonics; Quantum Optics; Optomechanics
- Anton Classen, Joachim von Zanthier, Marlan O. Scully, Girish S. Agarwal, “Superresolution via Structured Illumination Quantum Correlation Microscopy (SIQCM)”, Optica 4, 580 (2017).
- Zhiwei Guo, Haitao Jiang, Yunhui Li, Hong Chen and G. S. Agarwal, “Enhancement of electromagnetically induced transparency in metamaterials using long range coupling mediated by a hyperbolic material”, Opt Exp 26, 627 (2018).
- Rahul Deshmukh, S. Age Biehs, Emaad Khwaja, Tal Galfsky, Girish S. Agarwal, Vinod M. Menon, “Long-Range Resonant Energy Transfer Using Optical Topological Transitions in Metamaterials”, ACS Photonics 5,2737, (2018).
- A Classen, J v Zanthier and G S Agarwal, “Analysis of superresolution via 3D structured illumination intensity correlation microscopy”, Optics Express 26 , 27492-27503 (2018).
- Lida Zhang, G. S. Agarwal and M O Scully, “Beam focusing and reduction of quantum uncertainty in width at the few-photon level via multi-spatial-mode squeezing”, Phys Rev Lett, 122, 083601 (2019).