All requests are date/time stamped. Deadlines for submitting transfer requests are:
- For Fall Admission-through 11:59:59 p.m. August 1st. Requests submitted past 11:59:59 p.m. on August 1st will be included in the Spring Admission requests.
- For Spring Admission-through 11:59:59 p.m. December 15th. Requests submitted past 11:59:59 p.m. on December 15th will be included in the Summer Admission requests.
- For Summer Admission-through 11:59:59 pm May 1st. Requests submitted past 11:59:59 p.m. on May 1st will be included in the Fall Admission requests.
Transfer requests will be evaluated and you will be contacted regarding our decision by e-mail no later than 10 days before the first class of the semester for which you have applied. If you contact us asking when we will make the decision on your request we will refer you back to this page.
Extensions may be granted to students with exceptional academic records.
Please review the department’s policies and procedures for transfer applications.
These policies and procedures refer to all students who request transfer into the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, including those from General Studies, other TAMU departments inside or outside the college of engineering, as well as all students from other universities and junior colleges including Blinn College.
Please read the information listed at the policies and procedures site above carefully. They will help in your responses to the following questions which will influence our decision regarding your transfer request. In that document:
- Page 1 of the policies and procedures document gives information applicable only to students requesting to transfer into the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering from outside of Texas A&M University. Note, however, that the application listed below is NOT for those students.
- Page 2 of the document applies to current TAMU students from other engineering departments (MEEN, PETE, CVEN, etc.) who wish to transfer into Biological and Agricultural Engineering. The application listed below IS applicable to these students.
- Page 3 of the above document applies to current TAMU students who at this time are outside of engineering and are attempting to transfer into Biological and Agricultural Engineering. This would include students currently in General Studies, mathematics, physics, etc. The application below is also applicable to these students.
After you have thoroughly read and fully understand the department transfer policy requirements and feel that you meet all of these requirements, please submit the following application.
Answers that are thorough, yet succinct, are most favorably viewed.