- Undergraduate Education
- B.E., Korea University – Seoul Korea, Civil Engineering, 2000
- Graduate Education
- M.S., University of Texas at Austin, Civil Engineering, 2004
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, Civil Engineering, 2008
Development of watershed simulation models (APEX and SWAT), Hydrologic and Water Quality Modeling, Urban Watershed Management, and Environmental Assessment of Agricultural Practices.
- J. Jeong, N. Kannan,, J. G. Arnold (2012) “Effects of Urbanization and Climate Change on Stream Health” Journal of Environmental Quality (In press)
- Somura, H., Takeda, I., Arnold, J. G., Mori, Y., Jeong, J., Kannan, N., and Hoffman, D. (2012) “Impact of suspended sediment and nutrient loading from land uses against water quality in the Hii River basin, Japan.” J. Hydrol. 450–451(0), 25-35.
- X. Wang, J.R. Williams, P.W. Gassman, C. Baffaut, R.C. Izaurralde, J. Jeong, J. R. Kiniry (2012) “EPIC and APEX: Model Use, Calibration, and Validation” Trans. ASABE 55(4): 1447-1462
- J. Jeong, C. Santhi, J.G. Arnold, R. Srinivasan, K. Flynn (2011) “Development of Algorithms for Modeling Onsite Wastewater Systems within SWAT” Trans. ASABE 54(5): 1693-1704
- J. Jeong, N. Kannan, J. Arnold, R. Glick, L. Gosselink, R. Srinivasan, and D. Harmel (2011) “Development of Subdaily Erosion and Sediment Transport Models in SWAT” Trans. ASABE 54(5): 1685-1691
- N. Kannan, J. Jeong, R. Srinivasan (2011) “Hydrologic Modeling of a Canal-Irrigated Agricultural Watershed with Irrigation Best Management Practices: Case Study” ASCE Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 16(9): 746-757
- N. W. Kim, Y. S. Won, J. Lee, J. E. Lee, J. Jeong (2011) “Hydrological Impacts of Urban Imperviousness in White Rock Creek Watershed” Trans. ASABE 54(5): 1759-1771
- J. Jeong, N. Kannan, J. Arnold, R. Glick, L. Gosselink, R. Srinivasan (2010). “Development and integration of sub-hourly rainfall-runoff modeling capability in a watershed model” Water Resources Management, 24(15): 4505-4527
- J. Jeong, R. J. Charbeneau (2010). “Diffusion wave model for simulating stormwater runoff on highway pavement surfaces at superelevation transition”, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 136(10) 770-778
- R. J. Charbeneau, J. Jeong, and M. E. Barrett (2009). “Physical Modeling of Sheet Flow on Rough Impervious Surfaces” ASCE Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 135(6): 487-494