The Texas A&M Foundation has developed a convenient method for you to help our students and other highly relevant needs in the BAEN Department. You can now use your credit card to give gifts ($25 to $25,000) directly to these funds that would be used by the BAEN Department to provide our students with leadership development and international experience opportunities, or to help the Department move to the next level of excellence. These funds are endowed, which means that your gift today would keep on giving for many generations to come.
- This fund provides much needed support to allow the BAEN Department to invest in programs and infrastructure that will allow us to rise to the next level of excellence. The latest instructional delivery tools, new methods of recruiting the top potential students, and research tools that separate us from our peers are difficult to fund by traditional sources but are possible with Funds for Excellence.
- These funds will be used as directed by the donor or at the discretion of the department head in support of the needs of the department.
- This fund is used for enhancing our student leadership development and supports our undergraduate student club activities, functions, and participation in national activities. Although the students raise significant amounts of support on their own, it is not sufficient to allow students to be involved in the local and national activities that are necessary to prepare our students to be leaders.
- This fund is used to help provide our undergraduate students with meaningful international experiences. Students gain many benefits from international experiences through Study Abroad classes in Leuven, Belgium, and through the student exchange program between our students and students from the University of Guanajuato in Mexico. Unfortunately, many students often struggle to find sufficient money to participate in these types of activities.
- Brittney Faulkner, with the support of the extended Faulkner family, has established with the Texas A&M Development Foundation an endowed fund that will provide scholarships to Agricultural Systems Management and Biological and Agricultural Engineering students. Donations to this fund are encouraged.
If you have any questions please contact:
Director of Development