- Lin Xu
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- 125 Price Hobgood
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S., China University of Petroleum, Chemical Engineering and Technology, 2006
- Graduate Education
- M.S, Tianjin University, Chemical Engineering, 2008
- Ph.D., University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chemical Engineering, 2012
Wastewater treatment, especially flue gas desulfurization (FGD) wastewater treatment by zero valent iron, activated iron media, (nano) adsorption, (bio) reduction and membrane technology.
Synthesis and application of magnetic nanomaterials for environmental remediation.
Bioremediation, bacterial immobilization technology, bioreduction enzyme purification, nano silver particles, solvent extraction, etc.
- Lin Xu, Mingfang Luo, Wangliang Li, Xuetuan Wei, Keng Xie, Lijun Liu, Chengying Jiang, Huizhou Liu, Reduction of hexavalent chromium by Pannonibacter phragmitetus LSSE-09 stimulated with external electron donors, Journal of Hazardous Materials, (2011)185: 1169-1176.
- Lin Xu, Mingfang Luo, Chengying Jiang, Xuetuan Wei, Peng Kong, Xiangfeng Liang, Junmei Zhao, Liangrong Yang, Huizhou Liu, In vitro reduction of hexavalent chromium by cytoplasmic fractions of Pannonibacter phragmitetus LSSE-09 under aerobic and anaerobic conditions, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, (2012) 166: 933-941.
- Lin Xu, Liangrong Yang, Mingfang Luo, Xiangfeng Liang, Xuetuan Wei, Xing Lin, Huizhou Liu, Reduction of hexavalent chromium by Pannonibacter phragmitetus LSSE-09 coated with polyethylenimine-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles under alkaline conditions, Journal of Hazardous Materials, (2011) 189: 787-793.
- Lin Xu, Mingfang Luo, Liangrong Yang, Xuetuan Wei, Huizhou Liu, Encapsulation of Pannonibacter phragmitetus LSSE-09 in alginate capsules for reduction of hexavalent chromium under alkaline conditions, Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, (2011) 38: 1709-1718.