Include a minimum of 36 credit hours with a Bachelor of Science degree. Additional hours may be added at either your or your advisory committee’s discretion. Student with some experience in food processing is a plus.
- Take 30 credits (mandatory)
- Take 6 credits (elective courses) from selected departments as advised by the chair of your committee
- Take BAEN 601 (Advanced Agricultural Systems Analysis) as part of their degree program
Observe University limits on certain courses:
- No more than nine hours of transfer credit from another peer department/ university.
- No more than 12 hours of 689 courses.
Select the chairman of your committee before the start of your second semester.
- Agree on at least three committee members, with one outside the department.
- File a degree plan before the beginning of your second semester.
Maintain an average GPR of 3.0 for all courses on your degree plan before you take the final exam.
Complete all degree requirements within seven years.
Descriptions and requirements for the On Campus Master of Science degree in AGSM can be found in the Texas A&M Graduate Catalog. The only difference between the On Campus MEng and the Online MEng degree is that all requirements – all exams, projects, and other class assignments – are given through the online learning e-campus system. You have the option to attend classes on campus or take your oral examination on campus, should you choose to do so.
Here is a general overview of our online Master degrees, including benefits, costs, technology needed and more.