UPDATE: 09.01.2020, 11:00am – ALL advising for the fall 2020 semester will be conducted remotely with Ashlea Schroeder.
How to make an advising appointment:
- Visit Howdy
- Go to My Record tab
- Click Navigate – Schedule Advising Appointments
- Select Type Appt. – Advising Texas A&M University
- Select College/Reason
- AG – Agriculture and Life Sciences Undergraduate Advising
- EN – Engineering Academic Advising
- Choose reason for Appointment
- AG – General Advising, Pre-registration, Q-drop, etc
- EN – General Advising, Course Scheduling, ETAM, etc
- Choose Location by major – AGSM/BAEN – Scoates Hall (SCTS) Room 303H
- Choose Appointment Day & Time and Review Appointment Details
- Don’t forget to click Confirm Appointment
- Once complete Ashlea will send you details on your Zoom appointment.
When you login for your appointment:
- Make sure you have your most up to date degree planner complete in the system.
- Be on time.
Questions? Email Ashlea Schroeder, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Zoom here.
View Zoom tutorials here.