UPDATE: 3.19.2020, 10:40am – ALL advising for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester is to be conducted at a distance, no in-person interactions. For questions contact your main academic advisor.
Due to the current environment surrounding COVID-19 and University instructions on limiting face-to-face interactions between individuals the following changes have been made to the departmental spring 2020 pre-registration advising format.
- The requirement to be advised has not changed and a hold has been placed on your student account.
- This semester (spring 2020) there is NO pre-registration faculty advising.
- All pre-registration advising will be handled by Ashlea Schroeder, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All advising (pre-registration and otherwise) has moved to an electronic/on-line format via Zoom.
How to make an advising appointment:
- Visit Howdy
- Go to My Record tab
- Click Navigate – Schedule Advising Appointments
- Select Get Assistance
- Select Type Appt. – Advising Texas A&M University
- Select College/Reason
- AG – Agriculture and Life Sciences Undergraduate Advising
- EN – Engineering Academic Advising
- Choose reason for Appointment
- AG – General Advising, Pre-registration, Q-drop, etc
- EN – General Advising, Course Scheduling, ETAM, etc
- Choose Location by major – AGSM/BAEN – Scoates Hall (SCTS) Room 303H
- Choose Appointment Day & Time and Review Appointment Details
- Don’t forget to click Confirm Appointment
- Once complete Ashlea will send you details on your Zoom appointment.
When you login for your appointment:
- Make sure you have your most up to date degree planner complete in the system.
- Be on time.
Questions? Email Ashlea Schroeder, email@example.com.
Download Zoom here.
View Zoom tutorials here.