A summer program for Biological & Agricultural Engineering (BAEN), Chemical Engineering (CHEN), Agricultural Systems management (AGSM), Food Science and Technology (FSTC) students.
- Live and study in the exciting seaside city of Valencia, Spain!
- Courses taught at the prestigious Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV)
- Attend lectures and practical sessions at the UPV facilities, visit local food processing industries, and participate in hands-on workshops
- Free weekends for independent travel
- BAEN/CHEN 422 – Unit Operations in Food Processing
- BAEN 427 – Engineering Aspects of Packaging
- AGSM/FSTC 315 – Food Processing Engineering Technology – Part 1
- AGSM/FSTC 417 – Food Processing Engineering Technology – Part 2
For more information
- Dr. Rosana G. Moreira, BAEN Department
- email@example.com – 979-847-8794
- Dr. M. Elena Castell-Perez, BAEN Department
- firstname.lastname@example.org – 979-862-7645