- Girish Agarwal
- 574 Mitchell Physics Building
- Undergraduate Education
- B.Sc., Gorakhpur University, 1964
- Graduate Education
- M.Sc., Banaras Hindu University, 1966
- Ph.D., University of Rochester, 1969
Biophotonics; Plasmonics and Nano photonics; Quantum Optics; Optomechanics
- S.-A. Biehs, V. M. Menon, and G. S. Agarwal, “Long-range dipole-dipole interaction and anomalous Förster energy transfer across a hyperbolic metamaterial,” Phys. Rev. B, 93(24), 245439 (2016).
- S. Agarwal, and S. Huang, “Strong mechanical squeezing and its detection,” Phys. Rev. A, 93(4), 043844(2016).
- Bhatti, J. von Zanthier, and G. S. Agarwal, “Superbunching and Nonclassicality as new Hallmarks of Superradiance,” Scientific Reports, 5, 17335 (2015).
- Zhu and G. S. Agarwal, “Photon trapping in cavity quantum electrodynamics,” Phys. Rev. A, 92(2), 023824 (2015).
- Liu, S. D. Gupta and G. S. Agarwal, “Regularization of the spectral singularity in PT symmetric systems by all-order nonlinearities: Nonreciprocity and optical isolation,” Phys. Rev. A, 89(1), 013824 (2014).